Important takeaways from today's lesson:
1. Why is it important to explore data relevant to your problem?
2. How will you explore data relevant to your problem?
3. How will you validate your data?
*Data can be used on other powerful ways.
The link for 'Global Future Day' here.
Reminder how you should reword your problem statement as questions and identify the root cause.
The next step:
- to explore data to generate solution ideas.
- to evaluate which solution idea to work on.
Individual Research below:
To post up your answers as a post to this thread:
<Name>, <Answer No.>, <Research Method>
Date Due: Wednesday, 30 April.
i) How will you search for current data (not from the internet) relevant to your problem?
ii) How will you search for data to measure the success of your solution idea?
Optional: What other ways can data be used?
I will post up the remaining portion of the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) document soon.
In response to why we must 'Do'...
Here is the the 'Cone of Learning' developed by educationalist Edgar Dale.
Largely adapted from:
Mr. Patrick Hiap