Here are the brief explanations of the 7 Principles mentioned during class:
1. Do what you love - Be passionate about what you do
2. Put a dent in the universe - Be visionary and help your customers to make a difference and change the world
3. Kick start your brain - Be creative and try to expose yourself to a wide range of experiences and get ideas from it4. Sell dreams, not products - Be knowledgeable about your customers and their needs.
5. Say no to 1000 things - Be focused and keep innovations simple
6. Create insanely great experiences - Be sensitive to customers’ level of satisfaction and learn to delight your customers, build emotional connections with them at every touch points7. Master the message - Be a good communicator and know your products well, their uniqueness and value addedness.
1. List your top 3 principles according to your importance in making a successful entrepreneur. Explain why.
2. Think about what other traits are important that a successful entrepreneur must have and post it on the I&E blog by next Thursday. List at least 5 more.
Some have already submitted your posts. Good job!
Remaining students, avoid overlapping reasons or successful traits so that we learn more with each post.